I can't count all the times that I've told you we're through, but now it's for real


"I've been cheated by you since I don't know when 
So I made up my mind, it must come to an end 
Look at me now, will I ever learn 
I don't know how but I suddenly lose control 
There's a fire within my soul

I've been angry and sad about things that you do
I can't count all the times that I've told you we're through
And when you go, when you slam the door
I think you know that you won't be away too long

Yes, I've been brokenhearted 
Blue since the day we parted
Bye bye, leave me now or never
It's a game we play
Bye bye doesn't mean forever

Yes, I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Bye Bye"

-Mamma Mia, Abba

1 comentário:

AlexandraPaixão disse...

adoro essa musica, e a letra.